50 Little Life Lessons I Learned In College
1. It’s better to be the person that says “hello” and is ignored than the person that avoids eye contact.
2. Sometimes loyalty is the only quality you need in a friend. Forget similar interests or identical senses of humor; if you can each count on each other being there when you need it most, you might’ve just found an invaluable friend for life.
3. Always take your make-up off at night—no matter how tired/drunk/rushed you might be. You won’t regret it when you avoid the raccoon eyes the next morning or the break-out a week later.
4. Never tell someone when he or she looks sick or tired; they probably already feel it.
5. On that note, never point out someone’s sunburn; trust me, they already know.
6. Don’t judge someone for not drinking. Don’t judge someone for drinking too much. Don’t judge someone for…
View original post 1,314 more words